How to grow your business in 1 day: Loca-Loca apps
How to grow your BUSINESS in 1 day: Loca-Loca apps
One minute Static Flyer to grow your business in 1 day
- Use only one minute of your time to create a flyer to support your business; may it be a traditional brick & mortar business or an online business.
- All you need are photographs and a few words for our static flyers, there are great designs to choose from to suit your business.
- Photos of flyer samples for social media.
- Flyer samples for exhibition purposes.
User friendly video flyers
- Users are able to maximize their videos up to 3 minutes per video.
- User friendly hold-to-shoot function for our video flyers.
- Great for property introductions, fashion products & entertainment companies.
- Video filters allow user to edit like a pro.
- Allow users to bid through Digital Flyers bidding system.
- To bid for a specific product or service offered by a certain vendor.
- Flash bidding – bidding closes within 5 minutes bid time.
- Highest bidder (below a certain maximum amount) wins the bid.
- To target users within a certain location radius.
Business flyers history
- The traditional flyer is an advertisement module in the form of paper printing.
- Traditional flyers are typically distributed or posted in public area with the intentions of creating a widespread commercial knowledge of the product or services mentioned in the prints.
- They are also known as leaflets, pamphlets, leaflets, handbills, and many other names, depending on the type of information printed on the sheet or sheets of paper.
- The earliest forms of flyers start with handwritten information on a blank sheet of paper, announcing events or services around a specific town area.
- In 2010, the traditional form of flyers range from inexpensive photocopied black & white leaflets to expensive, fully colored, glossy booklets.
- The only thing that remains unchanged is perhaps the inconvenience one has to face while distributing these forms of flyers.
Advantages of online flyers over traditional flyers
- High cost needed. (Printing, distributing, salary of promotion team, transportation, etc)
- Low cost. Able to reach target market in shorter time frame (All the above cost not required)
- Once printed, flyers are permanent. Extra cost will be incurred for printing if mistakes are made.
- Flexible as all materials are digital. Errors can be edited and changed anytime.
- Classified under traditional marketing. Flyers are often thrown into the trash. People receive flyers with negative feelings; some even reject. People have grown used to getting information at their own pace at their own time.
- Online / Social media campaigns naturally attract more engagement than flyer campaign. People have choice whether to engage with campaign. The element of choice generates more affinity with the brand and less negative feelings should they choose to engage.
Barriers to distribution
- Physical barriers. (People prohibiting you from distributing flyers within the vicinity)
- Minimal barriers. The only factors affecting distribution are the size of target audience, the availability of the correct targeting parameters and following the correct format in posting the ad.
- Time consuming. (i.e. need to get distribution venue, arrange schedule for promoters, getting permit from authority, arrange transport, etc)
- Ad is just a click away. No human factors involved.
- There is no guarantee of reaching the desired target market; might end up spending extra cost.
- Targeting is one of the major strengths. Online marketing makes available to business owners rich targeting options due to the nature where people share their personal information.
- Only one touch points with potential customers. Studies show that people need at least 5 touch points in order to convert someone into a customer.
- Several touch points can be created via online marketing. (eg. apps, photo, websites, online contest, etc.)
Accuracy of data and data gathering
- Unable to track the impact of the ad. No physical data to prove the reach and effectiveness of the ad.
- Online marketing is data rich. Able to track engagement, level of responsiveness, number of people who have seen the ad, etc
Small to medium business owners
- Business owners would only need to spend 5 minutes a day on our apps to create per-day advertisement flyers for their products and services
- Business owner in the F&B business could now make their own video flyers for their daily push items on their menu.
- A bidding system in our apps development would do wonders for business owners that need to put their items on promotion.
Franchises & chains
- Franchise or chain owners would jump at the chance for free advertisement besides what they spend monthly for advertisement within advertisement fees quota.
- A new advertising platform for them to attract the younger crowd.
Online business owners
- Business owners who own online businesses are already familiar with online marketing and advertising.
- They would only need to use minimal time to get things done on our apps.
- They are willing to spend extra money on online advertising compared to other types of business owners.
- An easy way for end users to find what they need within the search area of their preferred location.
- An efficient way to filter their needs and wants by selecting preferred categories during their search.
- Effective to suggest relevant businesses & services to end users within their search area based on search categories.
- Easy-to-share flyers which they could share with their friends through any form of social media and communicative apps.
Commercial friendly application
- Allows and encourages the appearance of relevant advertisements
- Businesses only need to pay a minimal amount for targeted pop-up advertising
- Targeted advertisement is relevant and useful for Loca-Loca users
Best location search
- Search for what you want based on your category preferences for a specific location.
- 5km to 10km radius search
Interactive & fun
- Customer bidding for special promotion events on Loca-Loca
- Limited to a certain amount of time for each product/service
- User receive the right to bid if business providing the bid is within user location radius or in user’s category selection
- Creates interaction between buyer & seller
- Creates more traffic for Loca-Loca